sábado, 26 de abril de 2014

RADIO PROGRAM

Dears,

I am a young man working for an organization in Guinea Bissau called
the New Generation of Tiniguena (Tiniguena means “This is our Land”).
The organization is 19 years old and carries out sensitization
projects on issues of environmental protection, active citizenship and
responsible consumption of food products. We have a radio program to
help us do this work. I am now one of the senior coordinators for this
organization. Recently, I was also selected as a member of the World
Economic Forum’s Global Shapers community “Bissau Hub”, which is a
nascent but growing organization that will carry out local projects
related to key issues that affect the younger generation in Guinea
Bissau.


I am also the creator of this religious group: https://www.facebook.com/dedeusservos
At moment I am doing an english proficiency course in Gambia,I have no job,so I have no financial conditions to pay travel and living expenses to attend the Shape africa( a international conference of young leadears to discuss about Africa' concerns, however I would like to know if you could support me to take part in this very important meeting for Africa and for my country,at 5th and 6th May.
BEST REGARDS,
 http://www.shapeafrica2014.com/